SlashCode
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A remake of the lost SlashCode original

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ello, Ill be active here now

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
/f0473h1u1z/
Beginner
Beginner
/f0473h1u1z/

Ello, Ill be active here now Empty
PostSubject: Ello, Ill be active here now   Ello, Ill be active here now Icon_minitimeFri May 28 2010, 16:23

It was only a matter of time until we were going to find out about this site. i really see no reason why you should act like an ******* slash but you seem like a whiny little kid so im not surprised you would keep a website hidden from us. Now that I know about this website ill start posting here and trying to stay in touch with you slash. Very few members from sams old site are active so the more people I stay in contact with the better. Oh, sam says hi and wants to know why you were ignoring him....
Back to top Go down
j-manza
Casual Member
Casual Member
j-manza

PostSubject: Re: Ello, Ill be active here now   Ello, Ill be active here now Icon_minitimeFri May 28 2010, 21:34

i agree with shnookis
Back to top Go down
Slash The Hedgehog
Admin
Admin
Slash The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Ello, Ill be active here now   Ello, Ill be active here now Icon_minitimeFri May 28 2010, 21:48

first of all, i went public with this site a long time ago on my youtube page, so I really wasnt keeping it from you, you just happened not to pay attention. I'm sorry for writting that other topic, but it was a long time ago. I was actually happy to see that manza had finally visited, but you two went ahead and started being this way. So you've ruined all of this yourself. and I dont welcome you anymore.
Back to top Go down
https://slashcode.rpg-board.net
j-manza
Casual Member
Casual Member
j-manza

PostSubject: Re: Ello, Ill be active here now   Ello, Ill be active here now Icon_minitimeFri May 28 2010, 21:51

i thought you still didnt welcome me which is why i acted that way and i dont have a youtube anyway
Back to top Go down
j-manza
Casual Member
Casual Member
j-manza

PostSubject: Re: Ello, Ill be active here now   Ello, Ill be active here now Icon_minitimeFri May 28 2010, 21:52

which is why i pretended not to know about this forum for a few days i joined and did a few posts but then i deleted my account because i thought i wasnt welcome
Back to top Go down
Slash The Hedgehog
Admin
Admin
Slash The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Ello, Ill be active here now   Ello, Ill be active here now Icon_minitimeFri May 28 2010, 22:01

alright, welcome then. I'm completely fine with you being active. I just dont want to have enemies here.
Back to top Go down
j-manza
Casual Member
Casual Member
j-manza

PostSubject: Re: Ello, Ill be active here now   Ello, Ill be active here now Icon_minitimeFri May 28 2010, 22:02

alright, i thought you left because dcknuckles wasnt around
Back to top Go down
Slash The Hedgehog
Admin
Admin
Slash The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Ello, Ill be active here now   Ello, Ill be active here now Icon_minitimeFri May 28 2010, 22:08

Nah, I'm just inactive sometimes and cant really keep in touch with people because of my real life problems and stuff..
Knux is still gone right?

Last edited by Slash The Hedgehog on Fri May 28 2010, 22:18; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
j-manza
Casual Member
Casual Member
j-manza

PostSubject: Re: Ello, Ill be active here now   Ello, Ill be active here now Icon_minitimeFri May 28 2010, 22:10

he did come back for a little while then left again
Back to top Go down
Slash The Hedgehog
Admin
Admin
Slash The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Ello, Ill be active here now   Ello, Ill be active here now Icon_minitimeFri May 28 2010, 22:13

oh, okay. just making sure. I dont blame him anyways. he had a lot of crap to deal with..
Back to top Go down
j-manza
Casual Member
Casual Member
j-manza

PostSubject: Re: Ello, Ill be active here now   Ello, Ill be active here now Icon_minitimeFri May 28 2010, 22:14

idk why he left but when he last posted on sgcx he said his laptop was spoiled
Back to top Go down
Slash The Hedgehog
Admin
Admin
Slash The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Ello, Ill be active here now   Ello, Ill be active here now Icon_minitimeFri May 28 2010, 22:17

ah, well idk all that much either. he never said he was leaving or at least say bye to me so I know just as much as everyone else

Last edited by Slash The Hedgehog on Fri May 28 2010, 22:19; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
j-manza
Casual Member
Casual Member
j-manza

PostSubject: Re: Ello, Ill be active here now   Ello, Ill be active here now Icon_minitimeFri May 28 2010, 22:19

you spelt beginner wrong in the rank and yea dcknux never said bye to me either
Back to top Go down
Slash The Hedgehog
Admin
Admin
Slash The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Ello, Ill be active here now   Ello, Ill be active here now Icon_minitimeFri May 28 2010, 22:20

............................freaking keyboard......
Back to top Go down
j-manza
Casual Member
Casual Member
j-manza

PostSubject: Re: Ello, Ill be active here now   Ello, Ill be active here now Icon_minitimeFri May 28 2010, 22:25

Slash The Hedgehog wrote:
............................freaking keyboard......

oh i thought you did that on purpose cuz you also did that on your webs website for that rank
Back to top Go down
Slash The Hedgehog
Admin
Admin
Slash The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Ello, Ill be active here now   Ello, Ill be active here now Icon_minitimeFri May 28 2010, 22:30

on webs it was most likely me being retarded, here, thats a mistake from using my new laptop
Back to top Go down
j-manza
Casual Member
Casual Member
j-manza

PostSubject: Re: Ello, Ill be active here now   Ello, Ill be active here now Icon_minitimeFri May 28 2010, 22:31

oh ok
Back to top Go down
j-manza
Casual Member
Casual Member
j-manza

PostSubject: Re: Ello, Ill be active here now   Ello, Ill be active here now Icon_minitimeFri May 28 2010, 22:33

slash come to sgcx chat me and pokemon z rpg are waiting for you
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Z RPG
Casual Member
Casual Member
Pokemon Z RPG

PostSubject: Re: Ello, Ill be active here now   Ello, Ill be active here now Icon_minitimeFri May 28 2010, 22:36

lol Shnookis he didn't keep it hidden, I have been on this site for a while now.
Back to top Go down
j-manza
Casual Member
Casual Member
j-manza

PostSubject: Re: Ello, Ill be active here now   Ello, Ill be active here now Icon_minitimeSat May 29 2010, 02:26

Pokemon Z RPG wrote:
lol Shnookis he didn't keep it hidden, I have been on this site for a while now.

we thought that because of the reasons why topic but that was ages ago so yea im over it now
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Z RPG
Casual Member
Casual Member
Pokemon Z RPG

PostSubject: Re: Ello, Ill be active here now   Ello, Ill be active here now Icon_minitimeSat May 29 2010, 22:13

Finally, the calm of the storm... let us all live in peace! tongue
Back to top Go down
Slash The Hedgehog
Admin
Admin
Slash The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Ello, Ill be active here now   Ello, Ill be active here now Icon_minitimeSun May 30 2010, 00:00

lol, yeah
Back to top Go down
j-manza
Casual Member
Casual Member
j-manza

PostSubject: Re: Ello, Ill be active here now   Ello, Ill be active here now Icon_minitimeSun May 30 2010, 06:48

im glad thats over
Back to top Go down
Dimentio the Jester
Beginner
Beginner
Dimentio the Jester

PostSubject: Re: Ello, Ill be active here now   Ello, Ill be active here now Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06 2010, 04:03

Slash The Hedgehog wrote:
first of all, i went public with this site a long time ago on my youtube page, so I really wasnt keeping it from you, you just happened not to pay attention. I'm sorry for writting that other topic, but it was a long time ago. I was actually happy to see that manza had finally visited, but you two went ahead and started being this way. So you've ruined all of this yourself. and I dont welcome you anymore.

Emphasis on: And I [don't] welcome you anymore.

Does this perhaps include me?
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokemonx5k.pokemonlegend.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ello, Ill be active here now   Ello, Ill be active here now Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ello, Ill be active here now
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SlashCode :: Discussions :: General Discussion-
Jump to: