SlashCode
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A remake of the lost SlashCode original

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sonic's 19th Birthday Today!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EGG1
Casual Member
Casual Member
EGG1

Sonic's 19th Birthday Today! Empty
PostSubject: Sonic's 19th Birthday Today!   Sonic's 19th Birthday Today! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23 2010, 18:50

Sonic's 19th Birthday Today! Happyb10

Yep! Today is the 19th anniversary of Sonic the Hedgehog's first introduction in 1991!
I'm sorry for not having a video up on my YouTube channel, but my computer is still being a pain.
Anyways, I still had this picture that I drew to release, which I signed along with Slash and Ana.
If you would like to have your signature on the picture, scan a picture of it and give it to me so I can copy and paste it onto the picture as if you actually signed it.
I will be having some videos up on my channel later on for Sonic's birthday, and Slash will be releasing a new chapter to The Story of Slash the Hedgehog, after he finishes the cover art for it.
I will also be writting some things here for Sonic's birthday, along with Slash.
So, from those of us here at TCUS, Happy Birthday Sonic!

Please write and comment.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theycallussonic.webs.com/
j-manza
Casual Member
Casual Member
j-manza

PostSubject: Re: Sonic's 19th Birthday Today!   Sonic's 19th Birthday Today! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24 2010, 00:43

woah nice researching sonic freak! is this forum dieing cuz not much people post
Back to top Go down
EGG1
Casual Member
Casual Member
EGG1

PostSubject: Re: Sonic's 19th Birthday Today!   Sonic's 19th Birthday Today! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27 2010, 01:37

i wouldnt say its dieing. more like innactive. more members should come once i really start trying to advertize on youtube and stuff
Back to top Go down
j-manza
Casual Member
Casual Member
j-manza

PostSubject: Re: Sonic's 19th Birthday Today!   Sonic's 19th Birthday Today! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27 2010, 01:45

EGG1 wrote:
i wouldnt say its dieing. more like innactive. more members should come once i really start trying to advertize on youtube and stuff

does slash still own this site since you are going to advertise plus the name changed from slashcode to they call us sonic
Back to top Go down
EGG1
Casual Member
Casual Member
EGG1

PostSubject: Re: Sonic's 19th Birthday Today!   Sonic's 19th Birthday Today! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27 2010, 02:59

yes slash still owns this website. he said he would only turn it completely over to me when he leaves for good.
and actually, Slash made that banner, and i dont know why he didnt put "slashcode" in there somewhere
Back to top Go down
SegaFanGirl101
Casual Member
Casual Member
SegaFanGirl101

PostSubject: Re: Sonic's 19th Birthday Today!   Sonic's 19th Birthday Today! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28 2010, 16:34

I really like the banner Slash made! And imma be more active. Like I said in the GBook, i'm advertising this place! Hopefully it bring more traffic to the forum.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/segafangirl101
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sonic's 19th Birthday Today!   Sonic's 19th Birthday Today! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sonic's 19th Birthday Today!
Page 1 of 1