SlashCode
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A remake of the lost SlashCode original

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New They Call Us Sonic Info On EGG1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EGG1
Casual Member
Casual Member
EGG1

New They Call Us Sonic Info On EGG1 Empty
PostSubject: New They Call Us Sonic Info On EGG1   New They Call Us Sonic Info On EGG1 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10 2010, 22:09

New They Call Us Sonic Info On EGG1 Erlioe10

Alright, so hears the "deal": The truth is, the reason I haven't started They Call Us Sonic yet is because I am not yet permitted to. I would have started it long ago, but my over-protective parents wouldn't let me. All I need to start everything off is a youtube account where I'm permitted to talk and show my face to all you people. But unfortunatley, my parents are still unsure that they're okay with it. Luckily, this summer I will be turning 15, an age that my parents may find "suitable" for an account. Which is why in my first youtube video I mentioned that TCUS would launch this summer. IF I am still tied down from getting an account, I will have to work my way off of just speaking to you until I can finally crack my parents into letting me show my face. Which will be when the real fun starts. So if this summer I still dont get permission, I will start to speak to you and make videos off that.

Why am I doing this?
1. I'm a good boy Very Happy
2. I want my parents to be in on it with me so if I ever need something, or am just plain old working on TCUS, they won't look at me with a dead eye instead of helping me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theycallussonic.webs.com/

New They Call Us Sonic Info On EGG1
Page 1 of 1