SlashCode
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A remake of the lost SlashCode original

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sonic Stuff

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EGG1
Casual Member
Casual Member
EGG1

Sonic Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Sonic Stuff   Sonic Stuff Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13 2010, 19:21

This was a page on my old website. It's just a place where random things about Sonic in the real world are put, such as facts, "awards", sayings, people's words, accomplishments, etc. Its just a place where some little things are that are fun to read. Post your own you'd like.

Ring Accomplishment
1991, SEGA defeats the once un-touchable Nintendo in the world market with their release of Sonic the Hedgehog bundled with the SEGA Genisis.

"Okay nothing else.....oh wait... It comes with Sonic too!"

Sonic Stuff 363721 People's Word
"I see a whole lot of Super Mario now, what ever happened to Sonic the Hedgehog?"

Sonic Stuff 363721 People's Word
"Super Mario may be the 'biggest video game thing', but I do remember him being dethrowned by a certain blue hedgehog back in the 90's. Though Sonic the Hedgehog is not as popular as he was back then, I believe that he has the most potential out of all video game characters and serieses. He may now be the most overshadowed video game character in the world of gaming.

Sonic Stuff 363721 Sonic Saying
Sonic Spinball from the roller coaster in Alton Towers UK is given a strange saying: "I felt it first"

Sonic Stuff 363721 Fact
Sonic the Hedgehog is featured as a giant balloon in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade back in the 90's, the first time a video game character has ever been featured.

"He can scratch my back."
"Not on your life."
Back to top Go down
http://www.theycallussonic.webs.com/
EGG1
Casual Member
Casual Member
EGG1

Sonic Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic Stuff   Sonic Stuff Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14 2010, 00:30

Ring Award
The song "Live and Learn" by Crush 40 for Sonic Adventure 2 Battle is the most liked and well known Sonic song.

Sonic Stuff 363721 Award
The song "His World" by Crush 40 for Sonic The Hedgehog 2006 is one of the most commanly used and liked Sonic songs.

Sonic Stuff 363721 Award
The song "Endless Possibilities" by John Redick and Crush 40 is the second most liked and well known Sonic song.

Sonic Stuff 363721 Award
The theme of Green Hill for Sonic The Hedgehog is the most known Sonic song.

Sonic Stuff 363721 Fact
Linkin Park is the band a great amount of Sonic fans are attracked to.

Sonic Stuff 363721 Fact
Sonic fanbases are known to be some of the most ridiculous fanbases in the gaming community.

Sonic Stuff 363721 Sonic Fan "Thing"
Sometimes, Sonic Fans are known to wag their left index finger while taking a picture or making a video. This is of course to represent Sonic.

Sonic Stuff Sonic1

Sonic Stuff Dses10Sonic Stuff Atroom10Sonic Stuff 6-9
Back to top Go down
http://www.theycallussonic.webs.com/
Pokemon Z RPG
Casual Member
Casual Member
Pokemon Z RPG

Sonic Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic Stuff   Sonic Stuff Icon_minitimeSun May 30 2010, 19:08

Great idea! Maybe my Sonic knowledge will finally be expanded upon thanks to this!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sonic Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic Stuff   Sonic Stuff Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sonic Stuff
Page 1 of 1