SlashCode
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A remake of the lost SlashCode original

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sonic Colors Annoucment! :D

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
EGG1
Casual Member
Casual Member
EGG1

Sonic Colors Annoucment! :D Empty
PostSubject: Sonic Colors Annoucment! :D   Sonic Colors Annoucment! :D Icon_minitimeThu May 27 2010, 01:07

Sonic Colors, entitled Sonic Colours outside of America, is an upcoming game for the Nintendo Wii console and Nintendo DS. It was first announced on May 26, 2010 in a press release by Sega for Italy, and included a teaser trailer.

Sonic Colors is a high speed action-adventure in which Sonic races through theme park-inspired worlds to rescue a colorful alien race from the clutches of Dr. Eggman. An extraordinary amusement park has been seen orbiting around the home planet of Sonic the Hedgehog, and rumors are spreading that an alien race of Wisps, who have a unique colorful energy, are being held captive there by the evil Dr. Eggman. Soon after arriving at the amusement park, Sonic discovers he is able to use these mysterious alien forces to help the Wisps escape!

Sonic Colors will be available on the Wii and the Nintendo DS around holiday 2010. Sonic Colors for the Wii seamlessly combines both 3D and classic 2D game play perspectives, while the Nintendo DS version takes full advantage of the console's dual screen.

Sonic Colors sees Sonic accelerating to adrenaline-pumping super speeds and blasting through obstacles in ways never before seen in a Sonic game. The alien Wisps featured in the game each have a unique “Color Power” that, once freed, Sonic is able to absorb while speeding through the various theme park inspired planets. The Wisp energy enables Sonic to create new paths through the stages by drilling through the ground (Yellow Drill) for example, or speeding through the stage as a laser (Cyan Laser). Stringing the Wisp power-ups together creates a combo that increases Sonic’s boost gauge even more quickly. Exclusive Wisp power-ups will be available for both Wii and the Nintendo DS versions, ensuring a unique and super speedy gameplay experience for Sonic fans everywhere.

Sonic Colors Annoucment! :D Abcc

Sonic Colors Annoucment! :D Avcc

Sonic Colors Annoucment! :D Sonic-Colours-NP-art
Back to top Go down
http://www.theycallussonic.webs.com/
j-manza
Casual Member
Casual Member
j-manza

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Colors Annoucment! :D   Sonic Colors Annoucment! :D Icon_minitimeSat May 29 2010, 00:08

they shud have put this game on all the consoles
Back to top Go down
EGG1
Casual Member
Casual Member
EGG1

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Colors Annoucment! :D   Sonic Colors Annoucment! :D Icon_minitimeSat May 29 2010, 11:00

yeah, maybe they should have because a lot more people would be able to buy it
Back to top Go down
j-manza
Casual Member
Casual Member
j-manza

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Colors Annoucment! :D   Sonic Colors Annoucment! :D Icon_minitimeSat May 29 2010, 18:02

i could have bought it if it was on ps3
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Z RPG
Casual Member
Casual Member
Pokemon Z RPG

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Colors Annoucment! :D   Sonic Colors Annoucment! :D Icon_minitimeSat May 29 2010, 22:03

j-manza wrote:
they shud have put this game on all the consoles

I disagree, I always love it when Nintendo gets exclusive games. Plus, I just don't think Sonic belongs on the 360 or PS3 at this point.
Back to top Go down
j-manza
Casual Member
Casual Member
j-manza

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Colors Annoucment! :D   Sonic Colors Annoucment! :D Icon_minitimeSun May 30 2010, 06:54

sonic belongs to sega not nintendo
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Z RPG
Casual Member
Casual Member
Pokemon Z RPG

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Colors Annoucment! :D   Sonic Colors Annoucment! :D Icon_minitimeSun May 30 2010, 18:47

ANYWAY, hopefully this game will be a great current generation Sonic game!
Back to top Go down
j-manza
Casual Member
Casual Member
j-manza

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Colors Annoucment! :D   Sonic Colors Annoucment! :D Icon_minitimeMon May 31 2010, 01:57

well it doesnt look epic because of those things flying around but hopfully looks will be decieving
Back to top Go down
Slash The Hedgehog
Admin
Admin
Slash The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Colors Annoucment! :D   Sonic Colors Annoucment! :D Icon_minitimeMon May 31 2010, 22:15

i bet you all that this game is going to be great. I think SEGA knows what they're doing now, having played some of their recent sonic games. I think this thing with sonic having bad games has come to an end. especially now that that classic sonic game designer is back on the sonic team.
Back to top Go down
https://slashcode.rpg-board.net
j-manza
Casual Member
Casual Member
j-manza

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Colors Annoucment! :D   Sonic Colors Annoucment! :D Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01 2010, 02:20

wow do you like know the whole sonic team
Back to top Go down
EGG1
Casual Member
Casual Member
EGG1

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Colors Annoucment! :D   Sonic Colors Annoucment! :D Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01 2010, 08:53

No, I just told him in another topic that it was said in an issue of nintendo power that a classic sonic game designer from the '90s is now back on the sonic team and working on sonic 4.
Back to top Go down
j-manza
Casual Member
Casual Member
j-manza

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Colors Annoucment! :D   Sonic Colors Annoucment! :D Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01 2010, 17:46

that might make this game better
Back to top Go down
Slash The Hedgehog
Admin
Admin
Slash The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Colors Annoucment! :D   Sonic Colors Annoucment! :D Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02 2010, 15:30

exactly
Back to top Go down
https://slashcode.rpg-board.net
Pokemon Z RPG
Casual Member
Casual Member
Pokemon Z RPG

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Colors Annoucment! :D   Sonic Colors Annoucment! :D Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02 2010, 17:07

Most likely. From what I've heard, it basically all went down-hill once he left.
Back to top Go down
j-manza
Casual Member
Casual Member
j-manza

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Colors Annoucment! :D   Sonic Colors Annoucment! :D Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02 2010, 17:44

Pokemon Z RPG wrote:
Most likely. From what I've heard, it basically all went down-hill once he left.

thats interesting so this one guy made a difference to the whole team
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Z RPG
Casual Member
Casual Member
Pokemon Z RPG

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Colors Annoucment! :D   Sonic Colors Annoucment! :D Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03 2010, 16:09

Well from what I know there were several of the original game designers who left, so this is certainly going to be helpful now.
Back to top Go down
j-manza
Casual Member
Casual Member
j-manza

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Colors Annoucment! :D   Sonic Colors Annoucment! :D Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04 2010, 02:53

maybe if they see this guy here they might return
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Z RPG
Casual Member
Casual Member
Pokemon Z RPG

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Colors Annoucment! :D   Sonic Colors Annoucment! :D Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05 2010, 01:43

Maybe. But, I doubt it. It is always good to hope, though.
Back to top Go down
j-manza
Casual Member
Casual Member
j-manza

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Colors Annoucment! :D   Sonic Colors Annoucment! :D Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05 2010, 02:21

they might even have a reunion i think i took that too far
Back to top Go down
EGG1
Casual Member
Casual Member
EGG1

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Colors Annoucment! :D   Sonic Colors Annoucment! :D Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06 2010, 17:59

Pokemon Z RPG wrote:

I think you're talking about Yuji Naka, the original leader of the sonic team. The guy who is back is Takashi Lizuka. He's another sonic team member from the 90's.

And when Yuji Naka left, he took about 10 members of the original sonic team with him, so yes you're right.
Back to top Go down
SegaFanGirl101
Casual Member
Casual Member
SegaFanGirl101

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Colors Annoucment! :D   Sonic Colors Annoucment! :D Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08 2010, 21:24

I think you're talking about Yuji Naka, the original leader of the sonic team. The guy who is back is Takashi Lizuka. He's another sonic team member from the 90's.

And when Yuji Naka left, he took about 10 members of the original sonic team with him, so yes you're right.[/quote]

Oh yeaaahhhh! I remember you telling me that. Didn't he say Sonic was like a son to him or something?? Then he left when Sonic '06 was about to be realease??
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/segafangirl101
j-manza
Casual Member
Casual Member
j-manza

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Colors Annoucment! :D   Sonic Colors Annoucment! :D Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09 2010, 02:41

DarkFlaymeHellhog wrote:

And when Yuji Naka left, he took about 10 members of the original sonic team with him, so yes you're right.

Oh yeaaahhhh! I remember you telling me that. Didn't he say Sonic was like a son to him or something?? Then he left when Sonic '06 was about to be realease??[/quote]

sonic being a son to him doesnt make sense
Back to top Go down
SegaFanGirl101
Casual Member
Casual Member
SegaFanGirl101

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Colors Annoucment! :D   Sonic Colors Annoucment! :D Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09 2010, 09:54

Hey, it doesn't make sense to me either, but that's what I was told.
Back to top Go down
EGG1
Casual Member
Casual Member
EGG1

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Colors Annoucment! :D   Sonic Colors Annoucment! :D Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09 2010, 11:13

He used it as i figure of speach.
In a G4 interview for a brief history of sonic the hedgehog, the guys from G4 sat down with Yuji Naka and asked him how he thought about sonic. To which Naka said, and I qoute: "Sonic, to me, was like a beloved son. I was very proud of him. I wanted him to continue to grow and continue to make me proud."
Back to top Go down
SegaFanGirl101
Casual Member
Casual Member
SegaFanGirl101

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Colors Annoucment! :D   Sonic Colors Annoucment! :D Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09 2010, 12:27

ooohhhhh ok. Now it makes sense.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Colors Annoucment! :D   Sonic Colors Annoucment! :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sonic Colors Annoucment! :D
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next