SlashCode
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A remake of the lost SlashCode original

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"Sonic Doesn't Need A Story" Alex Day

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pokemon Z RPG
Casual Member
Casual Member
Pokemon Z RPG

"Sonic Doesn't Need A Story" Alex Day Empty
PostSubject: "Sonic Doesn't Need A Story" Alex Day   "Sonic Doesn't Need A Story" Alex Day Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01 2010, 16:34

Hey guys I thought this would be a good discussion to have since this is a Sonic-based website. I just wanted to tell you guys about a song called "Sonic Doesn't Need A Story" by Alex Day. You can find the song here: http://www.alexdaymusic.com right at the top of the column to the right, where you can listen to it for free. I actually found it to be very interesting, and I wanted to hear your opinions on it. And in case you didn't noticed there are also two other video game-related songs of his: "I Hate Mario Kart Wii" and "Pokemon, What Happened To You?" which are also great, but considering this is a Sonic site we are only discussing the Sonic song. Thoughts?
Back to top Go down

"Sonic Doesn't Need A Story" Alex Day
Page 1 of 1